marți, 2 martie 2010

My bucket list

1.Laugh until I cry. Done 3 times

2.See the most amazing thing in the world, something unbelievable

3.Do a good thing to a complete stranger

4.To buy myself  a big black piano

5.Learn to speak French and Turkish ( Doing )

6.Take my parents in a dream trip

7.To have a painting on my wall with my own signature (painted by me)

8.Write a book  ( Doing )

9.Write a book with 100 poetry's ( Doing )

10.Ride a horse near the pyramids at night

11.Go to an Indian wedding in India

12.Ask forgiveness from those people who I hurt ( Doing )

13.To say I love you to my parents in a special way

14.Make a Testimony about God in 10 different churches. I did it so far in 2

15.Fall in love again,...unconditionally, and beyond reason

16.Always say what is on your heart when is about love, so you won’t regret it later ( Doing )

17.Visit the most romantic places in the world : Paris , Venetia, Schloss Neuschwanstein in Germany , Vienna in Austria, Monte Carlo in Princedom Monaco, Prague in Czech Republic, Cairo in Egypt, Mauritius, Istanbul

18.To see The most green place on earth

19.To see the Niagara water fall

20.Learn to sing very good on a guitar and piano ( Doing )

My list is growing day by day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu