duminică, 28 martie 2010

Search on Google

I wrote my name on google to see what will happen, and my name appeared on the first page in the next order:

With the name Adi Seres appears:

1. My Twitter account
2. Article written by me on the AIESEC Oradea blog
3. Articles about me on the EFEMERIDE blog
4. A comment that i wrote on a blog
5. AIESEC Oradea Newsletter
6. AIESEC Oradea Site
7. At the 7th link it appears - the lest video clip with Lucian Seres and Adi de la Valcea - this is really funny :))
8. A short presentation movie about me on youtube.

With the name Seres Adorjan Rudolf appears:
1. My account on hi5 - yes i know, i have a hi5 account.
2. Sad but true - this is all, nothing else appears - just my hi5 account :))

With the name Seres Adorjan appears:
1. My account on LinkedIn
2. My CV on Best Jobs
3. CV on LinkedIn

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu