vineri, 1 martie 2013

A letter from the future ME...

Hey there, probably none is reading my blog anymore, i didn't write from a long long time... anyhow ..

Amazing how my life is changing day by day......

It was not so many years ago,
22 years in fact
when i started to walk
when i made my first steps.

It was an easy life back then,
God, was my Mam and Dad
All I had to do, is smile to them,
and I had the entire world in my hand.

Then, I have this blank in my had
And suddenly im 5,
and im smoking my first cigarette
which is a stamp, left it by my dad

I don't remember to much
I think im lost
my dad got drunk
and he forget me again,
in this strange place
I don't know how to go back.

I was operated 2 times
Syringe is my friend
I had mumps, scarlet fever, chickenpox, smallpox
all kind of illness from year1 to age 6.


I am 7 now
I have a new home
Things are going better now
I have a lot of friends
I even have a brother
Who is a pain in my ass.

Age 7 im crazy about this cute girl 
Age 8 i got my firs love letter 
Age 10 going to a different school 
leaving all my friends. 
Age 15 going to highschool


Age 16 having my first kiss
Age 17 I am inlove
Age 18 Im getting dumped by the girl who i loved
Age 19 my best friend died in my hand 

If you think
that my dad is the negative character in this story   
You are wrong 
He is my hero.


My mom and dad 
sacrifice their past 20 years of freedom.
of free time
To give me what i want

They don't know the meaning of the words :
,,holiday, sea side, another country, that the world is big and amazing''
Cause they never lived this words,
They've quit about those words 
to give me what i want
And still sometimes i don't show them respect. 


Choosing your faculty its an important step
That what everyone says
I wasn't that lucky
I couldn't choose
The faculty chose me
I couldn't afford what i really wanted to have.

Age 20 I'm finshing my first year of faculty
with no failed exams 
with a scholarship in my hand.

Then I joined AIESEC
the best 3 years in my life.
I couldn't afford what i wanted 
But AIESEC gave it to me ... FOR FREE


Now, im in my least year of faculty,
Four years have past,
Looking in front
With a lot of confidence
Knowing that im gonna do my best
and have SUCCESS !

But no there always has to be someone , something
to fuck up my head.
They failed me again
on their precious exams
I can even hear them
,, I failed one student again''

Well I don't care
fuck them.

I had my chance
To finally have success
in an international work experience
but no it didn't happen
they didn't accepted me
because im a Romanian

Well I don't care
fuck them to
I am proud of who I am.

For the 7th time in a row
Im just the guy
with who the girl cheated on his boyfriend.
I cannot fall in love again.

For the 7th year in a row
I get to know these people
Who became my best friends

They make me smile
They change my life
Than they leave...and I never see them again

Today im writing these words
Remembering about the past
Complaining about the present
Thinking about my future...

Then  I'v got this letter:

And its say's :

,,Hey Adi

Its me YOU .. Adi ...
Im writing you form the future
Don't worry
Don't complain
Love even if they don't love you back

Call now mom and dad
tell them I love you
and thank you for everything.
If NOT, you will regret it.

You will fail so many times,
but hey, dont worry,
You will have succes
believe me, Im there.

Hey, go and have your time,
Live every moment
Even that not everything is perfect for you
Feel happy

In an and it will be good ,
You will have an amazing family
A job that you love
Surrounded by people which will love you back.

Have faith,
Fight for what you want
Cause you will end-up in a great place
With great people.

I am proud of you,
Your future YOU. ''

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu