vineri, 1 martie 2013

What would you do?


What would you do if you would find out you have less than 1 day to live?

I would call my dad and mom, and tell them I love you and thank you for all the good you have done for me, and to apologize that I made their life difficult.

I would call all my friends, loved ones, tell them they are the best people on this earth and thank them for all the good moments they gave in this life; they made my life to be a beautiful one.

I would fall in love if I could, and I would hug that person, and kiss her, and tell her that she is the most beautiful girl on the planet.

I would go and live every second of my day, do things I have never done before, smile all the time.

But the real question is …. Why do we need a reason like this…to die… to do all this?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu