vineri, 1 martie 2013

Above everything

Dear GOD,

I would like to have so many things in my life,
There are so many things that I need in this moment,
There are so many things my family need's in this moment,
Only in this second billion of wishes fly's up to the sky,
Only in this second billion prays fly's up to heaven,
You have them all in front of your eye's.

Above everything, above all those wishes...and need's
I want only one thing ... You to forgive my sins,
Cause if tonight wile im sleeping
You will come back after your people
I want to be among them,
So pleas forgive my sins,
Cause i want to spend my eternal life in heaven.

Above every things that i need, i want ...
Just Your forgiveness ,
This is the only thing im asking from You.

In the name of Jesus Christ,
Who died on the cross,
For my sins,
So i can have an eternal life,
Im asking You in His name
to listen my pray.

Amen!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu