vineri, 1 martie 2013

Why am I reading the same book again?

Im reading for the 7th time in 7 years this big big book, it takes 2, 3 or more months to finish it...the beginning of the book is exiting, childish but also tough. After you finish the first part, this amazing adventure starts, i love it so much, every time im reading it .. has new adventures in it... new craziness... , you know, I could stop at this part and read it on and on and on... but its not possible you always need to finish the book.

The characters of this book are not like the part with the adventures, the part which has something new every time im reading it... they do have different names and they look different each time I read the book, but there is one thing that remains the same all the time... they have the same personality's, same way of thinking , they like the same music, they have the same beliefs and the same way of living life... its just awesome... cause I love their personality.

As I said in the previous part, you need to finish the book even that you have a favorite part in it, after the big adventures, the great moments, funny moments... the book comes to an end... and the last pages are not that happy, or funny anymore... actually I hate it so much, in specially the last pages, the ending ... that I could just take it apart the book, burn it, trow it away... it makes me angry, its to sad, it makes me feel bad. Even that I know all the steps, about what will happen next in the book, i know how is it gonna end, i know its gonna end sad and depressive, im gonna get angry ... still im reading it again and again... I still don't know why.

Today im reading the last pages of this book again, knowing how it will end but.... in a stupid way im hoping that maybe this time the book will end in a different way.

This book is'not really a book, made from papers and words, its written by actions, has real adventures, peoples, unbelievable moments and when the book is finished its made of memories.

I am living the same book on and on again.

The book takes 2, 3 or months to read it because those characters that i was telling you about are appearing soddenly in my life  and after 2,3 or more month, simple as that they disappear and never see them again,all it will remain, are some great memories of amazing people and awesome adventures.

For the last 7 years my best friends, people, that I always wanted to have them near me all the time, they come into my life and then we are having this amazing time, fun, adventures, ...they change my life... and they just simply go back from where ever they came from... its like someone have send them to change my life, to make me a better and happier person, and after finish their job, they go back  and so far I haven't meet them again.

I dont know why i just wrote this down, maybe because im getting close to the last pages again, im just hoping this book will have a totally different end... even if i know it wont ... but im stupidly hoping again...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu